Sunday, June 1, 2014

Journal 52 - Traveling with Jack Sparrow and Forever Happy!

Journal 52, Week 22,  prompt was "Traveling"! Where would you like to travel and how would you get there? Well, as you can see, I am on my way to a beautiful island. I am traveling there by a ship that is captained by Jack Sparrow, and, of course, he will be unable to leave me all alone on that beach with nothing but my art supplies LOL!

I did a bit more collage that I usually do for this one. Bella acrylics in bluebird and gold nugget thickly applied to cardstock. Added a bit of white pen and molding paste for waves. Used Copic airbrush for darker sky. Sun is Copic airbrushed music paper, white paper cloud, Nana's Kids paper for blanket and umbrella, Ship and drawing supplies from an advertisement, chopstick colored with E25 Copic for umbrella holder.  Forever and Happy from Stampabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment