Saturday, August 16, 2014

Gratitude from Journal 52

Gratitude. That's the prompt for this week's Journal 52 page. What a broad word. Aren't we all grateful for so many things. I could make a list as long as yours, but I though more about it and realized that I am most grateful for the opportunity to enjoy each new day for the possibilities it holds.
Splattered Distress Inks in blue and red followed by spray acrylic in cream on top. Bottom is green spray Distress Ink with stamped design on top. Yellow acrylic paint for sun and rays. Pitt pen accents, Crayola glitter tube in yellow, and black Gelli Roll for writing.

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments (hint, hint) LOL!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I love how the rays, they really are reflecting bright light and warmth. A lovely way to express thankfulness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, thank you so much for your comment. I sure spend a lot of hours trying to keep 3 blogs going and I always wonder if anyone is looking at them. I know a lot of people comment on my Zentangle blog, but not much on this one. So, again, thank you :)

      Delete