Saturday, August 2, 2014

Journal 52, Week 31 Friendship

I understand that Sunday is National Friendship Day, so the  Journal 52 prompt this week was "Friendship." What would we do without our friends? I feel so happy when I think of all the new friends that I have made over the Internet. I wish I could meet each one in person someday. I also know the joy of having one very good friend who has stood by my through thick and thin. Even when her life was in danger, she was there. This is for her for we truly are two pieces of the same puzzle!


I tore up old papers, and glued them on tagboard, did some spray ink, added some heavy white acrylic through the drywall tape, stamped on cardstock, pasted down and outlined with gray marker. Heart is embossed from a stamp. Cut out a Tim Holtz die with a thin piece of clear acrylic and stamped through with a dark blue on the top left.

No comments:

Post a Comment