Saturday, October 25, 2014

Love, As Simple As a Bird's Song - Journal 52 Week 43

Journal 52, Week 43 = Stencil It!

How I love playing with stencils! I started with pink cardstock. I put a large piece of needlepoint plastic over the whole piece and sprayed with purple Dylusion Sprays. Then, I added the heart on top and criss-cross stencils and used my Copic air brush with a dark red over. Then, I used the bird and smaller heart stencils and dabbed with gesso. Small letter stencils dabbed with black acrylic, LOVE outlined from letter stencils and colored with Pitt pens. Bird is outlined with water soluble pencil, and a few music notes stamped with black and white. Just a touch of white gel pen for accents on the letters.

Sentiment: Love, as simple as a bird's song.


No comments:

Post a Comment