Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Documented Life Project Week Two

 The Documented Life Project challenge for this week is Gesso. I threw down a bit of yellow, orange, and green acrylics and several dollops of gesso and used a brayer to cover the pages. Then I used my Faded Text Background from Stampabilities with some black ink.  Added some gesso stencil leaves and more stamping in black. Made some flowers, described below and used gel medium to attach them, the quote, and tags. Used my finger to stamp green circles and added details with a white gel pen. Finishing touch was to ink the edges. The prompt this week was: “The beginning is always today.” -Mary Shelley

 Sandi Keene left a link on how to make her deli paper flowers. It is free and I highly recommend watching it if you like these fun flowers on my page.I used a gelli plate to color some book pages and deli wrap that were then used to make the flowers.

The tag, you may recognize, was made a few days ago. Just click back to the last post to see details on the tag. The white strips were leftovers (waste not) from punching out some squares for the Inchie challenge that I contribute to every Monday. (You can check out my Copics and Paper Fun tab on the top bar to see some of them too.)

Thanks for stopping by and I LOVE comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment