Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Layers of My Heart

Tam had a great lesson today, for week 10 of Life Book, using hearts to make a fan style way for us to express the layers of our heart. Each heart was constructed separately and then joined with a brad to make a heart that can fold together as one or opened as below.I used sprays, paints, stencils, collage, washi tape, pens, and more.
Then, she showed us how to make a holder that expands to hold the width of this fan.
Also shared with:
Paint Party Friday
Altered Eclectics

10 comments:

  1. Love your fan made of hearts, so artsy, fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pia! What a surprise to see you over here on my journal page. Thanks for leaving a comment :) (Those pictures sure help to identify people LOL!)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful hearts ! Love the different techniques you used. Hugs, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. I like the way you've given the illusion of layers and texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I like that one had the opportunity to do so many different styles in one project.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had great fun making this, it's a really lovely way to express things, great work. Thank you for showing us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy working on this one Rocky. Although I enjoy most everything. I'm just one of those people I guess LOL!

      Delete
  5. Oooh.. I LOVED this lesson too. You did a marvelous job on the hearts and the page! Thank you for sharing your project with us over at Altered Eclectics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that you could do each one using totally different techniques for each. Yes, great lesson. Thank you, Lynne!

      Delete