Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Show Some Attitude! Life Book Week 11

Life Book was hosted by Jane Davenport this week with a prompt of "Your Inner and Outer World". First we put down some collage of colors and things that we liked. We either drew or added a face that we had done in the past and cut out (this was my choice.) Then we learned (?) how to do a side view.  Below, you will find the first two steps. After adding some gesso and the face, I played with paints, and pens of too many different kinds to even begin to remember what I used. I kept changing her over and over. I love that you can do that. Layers = good thing in art journaling!
The letters and the word "always" came from a huge set that I got at Oriental Trading.
This is the "in progress" piece. Do you sometimes wish you had stopped?
Also shared with:
Paint Party Friday Self-portrait (Okay, so maybe a few years ago LOL!)


No comments:

Post a Comment