Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer of Creative Chemistry Promt #6

Today's tag was made following the Summer of Creative Chemistry 102 revisit from Tim Holtz, an Online Classes offering. I used Distress Paints, picked up from my craft sheet, and applied through stencils. I sprayed with inks. Then I added some Distress Inks. Then some stamping. The edges were gone over with some Black Soot. I added more stamping, some white gel pen, and a few words from the Chit Chat set from Tim Holtz Idea-ology. Photo below shows the colors I used.
Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. So amazingly lively with distress colors. I love it and what you did. You have me thinking what if?

    Diana
    MontanaHens - Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best part, isn't it Diana? The "what ifs" with all these delicious supplies :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment!

      Delete