Thursday, March 1, 2018

Art Journal Fairy Wishes

So, where have I been you might ask? Well, it looks like nobody visits this blog, so my focus has been on cards. Yet, the most popular blog of the three I have was my Zentangle blog. Loads of visitors, but I tired of doing it. I have done many art journal pages over the past year, just not posted. But, today, I thought I might just start putting them here again.
I got a set with stencil and stamps with some magazine a long time ago. Sorry, I don't remember which magazine or the issue, but I wanted to play with some gold embossing through a stencil. The background and stamping were done with Distress Oxide inks. I added paint pens, shimmer pen, and white gel pen to liven things up a bit.

If you found your way here, thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment